Thursday, February 6, 2014

Snow Aagin !

I can't remember a more snowy winter  !  We got more snow yesterday and some ice in central PA. We probably got another 8 " . We were lucky ....  some places in PA are without power because of heavy ice. My husband plows for the Township and went out about 4 am. Then got home and had to fire up the tractor and plow our lane . Now they are calling for  maybe another storm on Sunday .  But the grandkids are loving it  ! The littlest grandson loves to be out side ! Yesterday he and I walked out the lane and got the mail. Then we shoveled a path to the bird feeders and fed the birds.  He loved it  !

2 comments:

  1. It's been a snowy one here in Ohio as well...Your lil helper sure is a cutie...have a great evening hugs lil raggedy Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you didn't lose power, I heard so many in PA did. I remember when I was little how I liked snow, now don't like anything cold. He is cute !

    ReplyDelete